BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Never a dry moment with NIVEA’s In-Shower Skin Conditioner

It's been so longggg since my last update here! and how I missed this space!

Hye everyone! Perhaps you guys still recognize me and would spent some of your spare time reading my blog post..:D

I am having my dry skin issue since....erm I think quite sometime. And I have tried many brands of skin moisturiser and lotion. The best brand I preferred was NIVEA.



I used Normal - Dry - Very Dry skin lotion. Almost everyday now. And it really improves my skin dry condition.

And when I saw the TV advertisement about NIVEA’s In-Shower Skin Conditioner,

woooowwwweeeeee!!! This is really what am I waiting for so so soooo long! Tell you what, it's just my discipline to sometime skip applying lotion after had my shower. hehe. So, this is just a diamond for me!

I hurried to Watsons, bought my first ever NIVEA's  In-Shower Skin Conditioner, had my shower, and conditioned it with this superb product!

Amazing! No stickiness, it's just absorbed and leave you smooth and soft skin with a really good smell! Compared to my previous previous previous skin lotion, I love this product the most!


Why don't you try yours? Improves your skin condition friends!

0 comments: